18-Point Sales and Installation Process
1. To start, a basic phone interview will be conducted in order to gather your information and have a general idea of what type of a system you are looking for.
2. We will then schedule a convenient date and time for your evaluation.
3. Your Comfort Consultant will call the morning of the scheduled evaluation to verify the time and introduce himself.
4. Introduction at the front door and the Comfort Consultant will ask for a place to sit down and go over the Comfort Concerns survey.
5. Once all Comfort Concerns have been addressed, the Comfort Consultant will measure your home in order to properly design your system.
6. A computerized load calculation will be generated at your home and reviewed by your Comfort Consultant.
7. A detailed inspection of your current heating and cooling system followed by various air temperature readings taken at the vents as well as a visual inspection of your duct system.
8. Your Comfort Consultant will design with you a complete comfort system that is based on the results of the Comfort Concerns survey, the computerized load calculation and the evaluation of your current heating and cooling system.
9. Once you have selected your new comfort system, an installation date and approximate completion time will be agreed upon.
10. The morning of the scheduled installation, the Install Professional will contact you to introduce him self and confirm the arrival time of his team.
11. Your Comfort Consultant will be at your home when the install team arrives in the morning to go over the installation details of your new comfort system. This allows us all to be on the same page eliminating the chance for any confusion.
12. Upon arrival, the installation team will wear protective shoe covers while they lay down carpet tape and cloth protectors throughout the work areas of your home.
13.During the installation, if any concerns should arise, the Installation Professional will advise you as well as your Comfort Consultant to discuss an appropriate solution.
14. All work areas will be cleaned to your complete satisfaction at the conclusion of the installation. All equipment and related debris will be removed from your home and disposed of properly.
15. Upon Completion of your new comfort system, all components will be tested by the Installation Professional to perform to manufacturer specifications. This is accomplished by using Command Services rigorous 33-Point inspection followed by a complete review and your signature showing your complete satisfaction.
16. The following day, the Installation Professional will make a follow up call with you to make sure your new comfort system is working properly and ask if you have any questions.
17.To wrap up, your Comfort Consultant will come back to your home a week later to review your new comfort system and answer any questions you may have.
18. Finally, now you can sit back and enjoy many years of comfort and energy savings from your new comfort system.