Air Conditioning Service from Command Service Center, Inc.
To keep your air conditioner running in tip-top shape, you need to schedule regular maintenance. By keeping seasonal maintenance a priority for your unit, you are prolonging the life of your air conditioner. Command Service Center, Inc. is happy to inspect, clean, and replace any parts your unit may need to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Has it been awhile since you’ve had your A/C checked out? Call us today to come take a look and get you prepped for the humidity.
Our A/C Tune-Ups Include the Following Services:
- Check all electrical components
- Check all high and low voltage wiring
- Check the outdoor disconnect
- Verify correct breaker size
- Measure amperage of the compressor
- Measure the amperage of the motors
- Measure the strength of the capacitors
- Clean the indoor evaporator coil
- Clean the condenser coil
- Clean the drain traps
- Check the temperature split for efficiency
- Clean the condensate pans and drains
- Inspect the blower wheel
- Monitor the refrigeration pressures
- Check for potential refrigerant leaks
- Measure the airflow and static pressure
- Test all the safety controls
- Check condition of the coil fins
- Check the calibration of the thermostat
- Replace standard 1” air filter
- Clean and wax the outdoor unit (if applicable)
In order for your air conditioner to keep blowing cold air, regular maintenance from a high quality HVAC provider like Command Service Center, Inc. is a necessity. Avoid costly A/C repairs by allowing us to keep your A/C system in check before each summer.
Three Ways To Service Your A/C Unit
Clean Your Filters
Air conditioner filters that are clogged or dirty will prevent airflow and drastically reduce the efficiency of your unit. Be sure to replace your filter on a monthly basis to keep your unit running smoothly.
Clean Your Coils
Dirt can surround your evaporator coil so this should be cleaned annually. Clear out debris like leaves, dryer vents, and foliage from around your outdoor condenser coils as well.
Clean Condensate Drains
Condensate drains can grow mold and algae if not kept clean. This will clog the drain and keep the unit from working as it should.
For a thorough inspection of your air conditioner, call Command Service Center, Inc. at (847) 558-7780 or fill out our contact form today! We offer 24/7 emergency service for your convenience as well.